We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

What is TNAA and what can they offer travel nurses?

Topic created · 5 Posts · 11 Views
  • Good afternoon I paintings in tour nursing and TNAA continues developing in my studies. Tell me what they offer and the manner they variety from particular journey nursing companies? Are they a dependable choice for nurses searching out to address new adventures and provide a boost to their careers?

• Hello to all. Healthcare facilities looking for quality nursing staff often turn to Travel Nurse Across America (TNAA) to help find the right staff. Everyone can read about how to use their services on their website, where all the information is presented. For those who decide to become their client, it will be useful to contact tnaa customer service clearly explain to them your needs, and they will help you select the necessary employees.

• Thank you for the facts approximately TNAA. Based in this, I can optimistically say that they are a extraordinary choice for journey nurses and do the entirety they could to support them each step of the manner. From imparting competitive pay and benefits to offering customized support and housing assistance, they certainly prioritize the properly-being in their nurses.