We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Bad Vision

Topic created · 3 Posts · 7 Views
  • Tired eyes, need advice! Guys, where can I find good glasses for working at the computer? I've started to notice that my eyes get tired quickly, especially after long days of work. They start to hurt, and sometimes they even get watery. I realize that I need to do something, otherwise my eyesight will completely deteriorate. Can anyone recommend a site or store where I can buy quality glasses that will help reduce the strain? It is desirable that not only protect, but also be stylish. I've seen different options, but I don't know which is best to choose. I will be grateful for any advice and recommendations. I really need to find something proven!

• After having my eyes checked by an ophthalmologist, I chose my glasses from this website and was very satisfied. I recommend paying attention to their assortment. Here you can find quality and stylish models for every taste and budget. I found the perfect glasses for me and I am very happy with my choice. I advise you to take a closer look at this site. I am very happy with my choice.

• I have always dreamed of having stylish glasses that would make my look more complete. But ever since I started wearing glasses for my eyesight, I somehow abandoned this idea.I thought that glasses and fashion are incompatible things.But recently I accidentally went to a store called Glasses Online and saw a stunning selection of frames.There were glasses for every taste and color: classic, retro, sporty, glamorous.I couldn't resist and tried on a few pairs. It turned out that glasses can not only correct eyesight, but also be a stylish accessory. As a result, I bought myself two pairs of glasses: one for work, the other for everyday wear.And now I enjoy wearing glasses, because they not only make my eyesight better, but also emphasize my style.