We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

What is the need of Unstitched?

Topic created ยท 3 Posts ยท 37 Views
  • Hello Smart Folks.

Well, we are.all know that the Pilot Cams have several options inside to use when looking at the camera screen.
    To be honest, I've been using my Pilot One EE for more than one month, and still learning how to use all options.
    I want.to know that option ( Unstitched Video Shooting ) ! how can we benefit from it ? What is the use of it ? I tried captured a short one minute Unstitched video and then played it like it's flat video. Why should I shoot a Unstitched video and when and where to share publish it ๐Ÿ™?

Regards

• @osama After you stitch the unstitched video in camera, you can download it to the PC with the USB-C cable to connect it with the camera and display it on PiPlayer or PotPlayer. Then yon can upload it to Youtube or any social media platfroms support the 360 videos. Also you can upload it to google drive and the dropbox from the camera.

• Hello Osama, stitched video mode provides the highest resolution is 8K 7fps, the unstitched video mode can reach 8K 24fps. It offers to the customers who want to achieve higher fps for a more smooth video. You can stitch the unstitched video after the recording, and it will take some time to process it, but it worth doing it if you want a higher resolution of the video.
    You can hit the link below to the detailed usage of each feature in the camera:

https://api.labpano.com/api/pilot/file?type=DocumentPilot&id=OneEn