We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Сool evening

Topic created · 3 Posts · 5 Views
  • Can you suggest someplace where you can get unrealistically cool emotions and spend a very cool evening, not only in a room with a girl?

• Man, if you haven't been to Dallas yet, you haven't seen how this city comes alive at night, and you're missing out. If you want to get cool emotions and spend an unforgettable evening or even a whole night, then you should see what this city is like. From shows to various services, spas, and so on, more details here. You simply must visit this place more than once, and I assure you that if you go there once, you will return there constantly.

• I also used different services at one time. Well, somehow now I remember all this, I don’t want to go back to it, because there’s no interest in it, if someone below suggests cool places from which you can fly, say, into space, I’ll be glad. So me too I'm waiting for your comments