We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

4h GSV video mode, how much storage space?

Topic created · 3 Posts · 25 Views
  • Hi, I'm going to buy a pilot one EE to take a 4-hour bike ride and upload it to google street view. How many GB do I need to do it? Assuming that I fill the 512gb of the pilot one EE, can I transfer the content to a computer from the camera and after deleting the images continue doing the tour? Thanks

• @ander When you say bike ride, I presume you mean bicycle and not motorcycle?

If bicycle you can comfortably capture using the 4 FPS setting. You only need to use 7 FPS for car driving speeds.

It will reduce the file sizes and make for a faster upload time.

• For continuous 4 hours GSV video recording, it takes up around 170G at 7FPS.

Pilot One EE built-in battery of 3400mAh, and it can carry out 1.5-2 hours of capture, you can extend the recording time by connecting an external power source through the Type-C port at the bottom of the camera.

GSV has fragment storage, we recommend you turn on this feature while perform in a long time non-stop capturing, which convenient for you to upload the small size video to GSV and ensure the safety of the videos to the most extent lest a signal problem may cause the whole large video invalid.