We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Era Battery types

Topic created · 2 Posts · 10 Views
  • Are there multiple types of Pilot Era battery? I ordered a replacement from Adorama for my Era, and the connector is too wide to fit my Era.

This is the one I received
    IMG_0631.jpg

And this is the one that actually fits my Era
    e29a970a-ee2e-43e5-a7f1-8fc164c25acc-image.png

They both seem to have the part number PLIB. So I'm slightly confused. When I go to the Labpano store, it gives me the option to purchase either a V2, or a V3 battery. However, neither my old battery nor the non-fitting replacement have a V number. So I'm uncertain whether the V2 has the narrower connector I need, or the V3.

• @snh said in Era Battery types:

Are there multiple types of Pilot Era battery? I ordered a replacement from Adorama for my Era, and the connector is too wide to fit my Era.

This is the one I received
    IMG_0631.jpg

And this is the one that actually fits my Era
    e29a970a-ee2e-43e5-a7f1-8fc164c25acc-image.png

They both seem to have the part number PLIB. So I'm slightly confused. When I go to the Labpano store, it gives me the option to purchase either a V2, or a V3 battery. However, neither my old battery nor the non-fitting replacement have a V number. So I'm uncertain whether the V2 has the narrower connector I need, or the V3.

Dear Snh,
    I hope you are doing well and sorry for the late reply.
    we just resume work from the Dragon boat festival.

In this way, you will need to purchase the V2 version 5 pins battery which the S/N number start as P1005***** rather than 7 pins battery which works for the V3 version which the S/N number start as P2005*****

I have seen your order on our website and we are going to ship them out today

I will keep you updated on the tracking number once it is available.

Best regards