We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Facebook Livestream

Topic created · 4 Posts · 33 Views
  • I have logged into my Facebook account on Live on the Pilot ERA. How do I sign out and sign into another account? Every time I sign out and try to sign into another account it goes back into the first account!

• I would like to try livestreaming on Facebook to promote my account. How effective is this? I blog about travel, and I’ve heard many times from other bloggers that livestream help to engage audiences. My Instagram account has 20,000 followers, but I’d also like to get an audience on Facebook. If I fail to attract subscribers via live TV, I will buy them here: https://famoid.com/buy-instagramgramlike-s/ . My friend has done this, and now, her account has a lot of subscribers and excellent statistics.

• I didn't consider Facebook as a platform to promote my business before, which I regret now. I could have succeeded sooner. Everyone around me said that Instagram was best for business, and I blindly trusted that thesis. But it didn't take long for the results to come through. Promotion methods were not working well, and subscribers were coming but not staying. Then the growth stopped altogether. And then I tried my luck with Instagram. At least now, I have a steady increase in my audience, and I can buy Instagram likes to promote meaningful posts.

• Dear Stef,

Please see the steps as below:

f2bcc397-f338-4eaf-8af5-cca3972ddfa2-image.png

b16accd5-009a-4601-8449-3393473f39bb-image.png

09714c40-e0aa-4b38-918b-10bb812d964b-image.png

fad66e6f-c218-4e11-b31f-3dfd58afbb1b-image.png

This is a workaround on how to sign out the former account.
    We will optimize this feature in the future OS ota

Best regards