We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Why do brides stress so much about picking lingerie?

Topic created · 3 Posts · 3 Views
  • My friend is getting married soon, and she’s stressing out, not because of the wedding itself, but because she can’t pick a lingerie brand. I find it so weird. I don’t get why anyone would worry about it – no one’s even going to see it, thankfully.

• There’s nothing worse at a party, especially a wedding, than being uncomfortable — something pinching, rubbing, or just not fitting right. It completely distracts from the good vibes and keeps you from enjoying the moment. That’s why I think lingerie, like shoes, should first and foremost be comfortable. Good news, now you don’t have to specifically look for bridal lingerie brands or collections. Modern brands offer stunning luxury bras and panties that fit seamlessly into any look. They combine unique design with comfort and quality. I know what I’m talking about since I helped my sister pick out hers during her wedding prep.

• If it were my wedding and I had to be the bride, I’d just want to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible. I mean, I’d go for something high-quality and simple that won’t cause any discomfort or add to the stress.