We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

I have difficulties

Topic created · 3 Posts · 8 Views
  • Hello everyone, I encountered my first problem when applying for a gaming license in Panama, and now I don’t understand who I can contact to get it done for me?

• Not all players know what a Panama license is and what level of protection and regulation it has. Theoretically, this could reduce the flow of customers to the site. But if you work with clients, improve service and transparency, and additionally provide license information on the site

• Hello, I understand you, but you should be prepared for difficulties, the cost of opening a gambling license in Panama is about $40,000, which is several times cheaper than a similar license in the States. Companies can save on taxes: if services are provided to non-residents of the country, they are exempt from taxation. But I can recommend you the Panama gaming license https://gofaizen-sherle.com/gambling-license/panama right here! Because I made a license with them myself They work throughout Europe and the advantage of working with this company is that they have experienced lawyers and are fully responsible for quality and guarantees.