We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Wi-Fi not found

Topic created ยท 2 Posts ยท 5 Views
  • Hello the community if there is such a thing.
    At home I have hard time to connect my Lab Pano EE to my home WI-FI, when outside it is impossible due to the number of other networks, my EE doesn't even see my IPhone standing next to it...
    When, by chance, after many tries I manage in the wild to connect with the Pilot App of my IPhone I start shooting, but after a while the EE loses the signal !
    Either it cannot find it, or I lose it or I have a message saying that it is not safe to connect... what is this CRAP about ???
    Is there a working way to connect a phone to an EE ? by using the Pilot IP ? which I don't see anything about.
    Tell me please ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hello, you can use the hotspot created by the camera and connect the Pilot Go App to the camera's hotspot. during the shooting, the network is not necessary, only when you need to upload the files to YouTube or Dropbox, etc, you will be asked for the network. if only need to control the camera to take photos and videos or google street view, so you can try the hospot created by the camera. plus, remember to update the camera to the latest OS version in camera-settings, system update.

Best regards