We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Take quick photos with good quality

Topic created · 2 Posts · 27 Views
  • Hello, I have been testing the 360 pilot one camera which I really liked how it works, and I want it for a project that I am developing, I need to take photos every 0.3 seconds but I have noticed using the api for android and pilot control protocol that taking a photo can take up to 2 seconds, I have tried a connection with the preview function of pilot control protocol, obtained the frames through port 6666 and that solves the obtaining of images with low latency but it is a very low resolution (1024 * 512) for what What do I need, how can I change the resolution of the preview mode with api control protocol or how can I take photos with low latency?

• Hi @PanchoPizza

I don't think its possible. Photos are HDR and stitched in the camera. It takes too much time to capture and process them. It might help to select a resolution lower than 8k in the settings. Maybe lower resolution will take less time to capture and process.