We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

HEVC RTMP Streaming

Topic created · 2 Posts · 11 Views
  • I have a PilotPano Camera. I am trying live RTMP publishing from this Camera to my Nginx RTMP server. When I publish H264, everything look perfect. But when I switch to HEVC, the Audio packets' timestamp is way off from Video packets' timestamp. That's why my RTMP client has problem playing it back. Has anybody tried HEVC RTMP streaming with this camera?
    I appreciate if anybody from Labpano team can help me with this issue.
    Cheers

• With over 1.8 billion sites on the web, organizations need to put resources into proficient website composition answers for make their sites stand. For this, it is exceptionally advantageous for any business to utilize site counseling administrations. We should consider every one of the benefits involved:Working with a website composition expert can guarantee that undertakings are finished on time, as they are very much aware of the significance of fulfilling time constraints and assumptions. By utilizing site counseling and configuration administrations, many issues can be settled consequently, and the has opportunity and willpower to zero in on other center errands.
    Source: https://mobilunity.com/blog/website-design-consulting/