We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Looking for a reliable place to buy used books

Topic created · 3 Posts · 3 Views
  • Hi everyone!!! I am looking for a reliable place to buy used books. I need books on various topics and I want to find them at reasonable prices. Can anyone share their experience of buying such books online? What sites or services can you recommend?

• Compare prices on different platforms or from different sellers. Sometimes you can find a good deal on books in good condition.

• Hi! If you're looking for used books at reasonable prices, I'd recommend checking out the BooksRun website. They offer used books for sale of high quality. What I like about BooksRun is their wide range and the ability to buy books much cheaper than new. They also offer a buy-back service, which means you can sell your old books after you've used them. I myself have ordered books from them several times for study and personal reading, and have always been pleased with the quality of service and the condition of the books. They provide detailed descriptions of the condition of each book, so you know what you're buying.