We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Pilot One bricked. How to Hard reset or enter Recovery mode?

Topic created ยท 6 Posts ยท 13 Views
  • My Pilot One does not go into the menu anymore.
    It stays on the Labpano logo and doesn't continue.

However, I can connect it to the PC using a USB cable and reach for content. So the device is definitely booted.

Is there any way to get into some recovery mode and preform a hard reset on the device?

• @htheb I don't usually do Facebook can't be bothered with all the crap but the Labpano groups are a good source of information and help. Not the official labpano page but the groups, one is labpano community and the other one is labpano pilot one user's group, I also joined Google street view trusted photographs group, it's worth joining them.

• @sid sadly I don't have Facebook.
    Depleting the battery doesn't do anything, it's a software issue. (I can lock the screen, and power off/reboot the system).

Let's hope that they will reply on my mail as I don't have any other option...

• @htheb Have you asked if anyone has a solution on the facebook forums? things are a bit slow on here. What if you let the battery completely deplete, would that do anything.

• @sid Yeah I've already tried that, no success ๐Ÿ˜ž

Any other suggestions?

• On some devices, if you hold down the power button for 30 seconds or so it resets it, worth a try. ๐Ÿค”