We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Hi, I'm experienced issues with WB ehen shooting unstistched video mode. It's out of control, it's impossible to block. Support from Labpano doesn't give answer, I don't know what to do because it's seriuos.

Topic created · 2 Posts · 3 Views
  • Hello Sir, both the Pilot Era and the Pilot One did have the white balance issue sometimes, and i regret to inform you that this issue unable to fix from the root cause, due to the limited hardware structure.

here is some tip and trick and hope that can help out.

1, ensure the camera is always in the latest version-settings-system update
    2, set the camera in auto while recording
    3, before the shooting, you can preview the image in the screen of the camera, if there is the white balance issue, you can cover the camera with the palm or a black cloth for a wihle then release it, in this way, the camera will be able to sense the environment around again.
    4, turn on the camera under the shadow or indoor, then walk to outdoor during the sunlight day
    5, avoid record during the strong sunlight day
    6, avoid the lenses face to the sunlight directly.