We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

file exception with tour upload

Topic created · 4 Posts · 12 Views
  • Trying out my new Pilot era with v5.18.3, I could not upload anymore to pilot tour. I did two succes full uploads before with 5.17.2

My new production was 21 shots totaling 280.2 MB. After that I made a 2 shot tour. Upload gives the same problem. Uploading tot drive or dropbox just works

• @wimvanleenen Dear, thank you for the update. Can you now also try to upload the 21 shots?
    I don't receive any news so far on the limitation of the shots in a tour. Let me know the result after uploading. since the beta version of the indoor PilotTour is free to use, the server is a little slow, it might take some more time to process it after you upload it.
    Any issue you can also email support@labpano.com

• @123 THX Eileen, After some time I could upload the 2 shot tour. I assumed that maybe 21 shots was too much for a tour (or does it just take a lot of time?) Anyhow I threw it away. I found out that I can do with much less shots.
    Might be convenient to know if there are advised limits to the maximum number of shots in a tour, or if and when stiching time become days..?

• Hello, can you provide us the s/n number of the camera, you can have it in settings-about.
    Also, please share us the problem PilotTour files to google drive, then we will download to further check it.

You can share us the link to download to support@labpano.com
    You can share it here directly on forum

Thank you.