We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Background

Topic created · 4 Posts · 6 Views
  • Hello everyone, I love making videos, but I’m faced with the problem that I don’t have a beautiful background for a video clip, can you tell me where I can find a beautiful background?

• merge fruit is one of the most popular puzzle games on any platform. You can try any time you want.

• Hello, I, as a viewer, have never looked at the background, in order for my viewing to be pleasant, I want the video to carry useful information, but I don’t care about the background at all

• Hello, you are right, people want a beautiful picture and in order to be pleasant to watch you need a beautiful picture, for a novice blogger you can use just a background, you can find it on Depositphotos, there are a lot of them and with the help of a video editor you can easily use it in your video so I recommend trying this method first