We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

Internet issues

Topic created · 8 Posts · 24 Views
  • I had not used my 360 for a few months and now I can't get the internet to connect.

I keep getting ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED

I have searched all over the camera looking for something I may have triggered, I reset it, I have tried wifi in 5 different places and still can't get it to work

any suggestions??

• @123 I am not quite sure how I resolved my issues but I have. I reset the camera, reset my log to tour.labpano and somehow was then able to get on line. I am not a techie, it was all very frustrating but when I get it to work it does a great job. I have apartment buildings and use the camera to video units for lease.

• @piloteracali2 thank you for the information. I was finally able to work out my issues!

• @adrienelliott Hi, here Paulo from Cali, colombia, We are using a USB-C type multi adapter with RJ45 Lan port. Sometimes using this port is bettrer to connect to the lan or internet.
    Hope it works for you.

• I downloaded the new update to the camera that allows you to upload video to Google Street View. I am connected to wifi, but I keep getting this message everytime I try to upload video. Please help!

IMG_1065.jpg

• @adrienelliott Hello Adrien, I read your email on Support, but only one email and because of the timezone different, we cannot reply it in time. do you mean the PilotID failed ?

• Hello Miss Eileen, thank you for responding! Right now I can't get into my account and it won't let me reset my password because I can't remember my old password.

I will reach out to support, but I have done that 3 times with no response.

• Hello Adrien, May I have the detail for it, do you mean you cannot connect it through the wifi or something else?
    Can I have a video on the issue which you encountered?
    Please record a video on the issue and upload it to google drive and share the link to us to download and then I can understand the detaill problems.

May I also have the s/n number of the camera,, you can have it on Settings-about
    Also, have you upscale the camera to the latest version including the Pilot Go App

You can also contact support@labpano.com

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards