We're happy you're here. You can use the Community to catch up on all the latest updates, discuss features, exchange experiences and tips, share your thoughts with other smart people. Your Pilot Journey Starts Here.

horizon wrong pilot ee and GSV

Topic created · 9 Posts · 26 Views
  • Hi, why is the horizon wrong in this example? It is still processing in Google Maps. But I think it could be my backpack that it isn't totally straight vertical because of my position while I am riding my bike, any thought?

here is an example still processing by GSV:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@42.8452269,-1.7381706,3a,75y/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipMrjcCBJqmSM3rZQ8JqecRRvo7Q14tMRevrFjOH!2e10

• The Jawa 42 seat is a key component of this iconic motorcycle's design, providing both comfort and style to its riders. Crafted with high-quality materials, the seat ensures a plush and supportive ride, making long journeys more enjoyable and less tiring. Its ergonomic design caters to a wide range of body types, ensuring that riders of all sizes can find a comfortable seating position. The aesthetic appeal of the Jawa 42 seat, with its classic contours and premium finish, complements the bike's retro-modern look, adding to its timeless charm. Whether you're navigating through city traffic or cruising on open highways, the Jawa 42 seat enhances your riding experience, making every trip a pleasure.

• For those who prioritize comfort on their rides, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 backrest is an indispensable accessory. This backrest provides superior support, making long journeys more comfortable for both the rider and the pillion. Designed specifically for the Meteor 350, it seamlessly integrates with the bike’s stylish design while enhancing overall riding comfort. The backrest's durable construction ensures it can withstand the rigors of the road, providing a stable and secure resting point. Whether you're embarking on a cross-country adventure or a daily commute, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 backrest transforms your ride into a more relaxed and enjoyable experience, ensuring you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed.

• @123

Incorrect, it is not VID2GSV to extract the frames. To extract video frames from a Street View video file to jpg with location tags, use Dean Zwikel's GSV2JPG tool. To reconstruct a GSV video file for upload to the Street View video API, then use the JPG2VID tool. To upload, use his VID2GSV tool, using the video and gpx file.

• @ander

Levelling is supposed to be done by the Google Street View processing. However, when there are no straight lines of buildings, it will fail. This is a known problem for a long time. Google doesn't seem to have it on its priority list.

What we need from Labpano is proper photo interval capture. Preferably in Mapillary Android app style. Then we can work around this levelling issue, using Dean Zwikel's tools for upload.

• @ander hello Ander, can you also share the way how you remove the nadir in GSV video? thank you.

• @leonardoabreu With the tool Zwikel's GSV2JPG you can convert the gsv video into jpg photos, then with a image editor (affinity photo or pano2vr) you can replace the nadir on each of this images (using pano2vr master node editor or using affinity macros); after that, with the Dean tool, you can convert the jps into video again, and then you can upload it to google. It's not a very easy workflow, but it works

Remark: While you edit video it will lost the gpx data, so you have to extract gpx as well with the tool earlier. VID2GSV would require the GPX file that can be created using CAMM2GPX. It would not be lost if you edit a copy of the original GSV videos.

Link to download the Zwikel's GSV2JPG, you will need to send a request then Dean will approve it .
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Labpano/posts/4443408915686569/

I hope the information can be helpful to you.

Best regards

• @ander Hello Ander, can you check it again now, it seems the horizon is normal. Usually the horizon is processed by the gsv but not the Pilot cameras, they have their tool to process the GSV video and the camera is not allowed to turn on the PilotSteady while do the GSV video.

By the way, can we share the gsv link to our social media and tag you?

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
    Support@labpano.com

Best regards

• Hello Ander,
    how did you remove the nadir?